Luz Media publishes Latina voices and perspectives.
We are looking for content that explores thoughtful perspectives or introduces fresh takes on subjects that matter to Latinas that have gotten little or no coverage from mainstream media. We look for strong voices with clear points of view. Audience interest is critical: Why do our readers want to know about this? Why should our readers know about this now?
If you'd like to be considered for publication, this is the process:
- Fill out all the fields in the form below.
- Submit your original idea, outline, or first draft up to the first 500 words or less (the form will not accept more than 500 characters). (Submit only original, unpublished content. Content that has been previously published on other sites will not be accepted.)
- All submissions are subject to editorial modifications. You will receive confirmation of receipt after submission.
- After receipt is confirmed, you will only hear back if your submission was accepted.
- Please do not submit a follow-up. Please respect our small team and the hundreds of submissions sent to us. Help us keep our in-box clutter-free so that we can evaluate as many submissions as possible! See #4.
- IMPORTANT UPDATE: As an independent media start-up, we're especially sensitive to both national economic and personal circumstances that affect our ability to continue to operate. After our founder and CEO went through a life-threatening medical situation, we were forced to freeze our contributor compensation budget. If you submit your piece, you are aware that no compensation will be offered, and will only receive your published byline at luzmedia.co. We appreciate your continued support and understanding. ❤️
We look forward to reading your submissions!